Thursday, April 29, 2021

If i were a millionaire short essay

If i were a millionaire short essay

if i were a millionaire short essay

To be a Millionaire can be anybody’s dream. It is said that,it is difficult to earn first million,the millions pour in. I wish I were a Millionaire. Money I would use in- If by the grace of god, I got millions of rupees, I would spend them on neglected claases Free sample essay on If I Were a Millionaire. Money has been the greatest attraction for the people for ages. How much wealth and property we may have, we are never satiate. If 28/10/ · If I Were A Millionaire – Short Essay There are lots of millionaires around the world many of them are very kind like Ratan Tata, but a lot of them are of very cruel nature



If I Were a Millionaire- Essay for students



There are lots of millionaires around the world many of them are very kind like Ratan Tata, but a lot of them are of very cruel nature. If I were a millionaire, I would have made sure that nobody in our nation is suffering from poverty as if I am having and earning money which is of my no use, I should give to the person who is willing to earn more money and suffering as a poor if i were a millionaire short essay. Here is what I would have done if I were a millionaire :.


These were a few things that I would have done that I were a billionaire and would have tried to experience a better nation.


Skip to content There are lots of millionaires around the world many of them are very kind like Ratan Tata, but a lot of them are of very cruel nature. Here is what I would have done if I were a millionaire : I would have built a factory or an organization which would have been helpful to recruit people who are not much educated, and due to being illiterate, they are forced to beg for money.


All these people would have been paid according to the type of work he will be doing. I would have built a technical and communication skills center for such people, and I would have tried to enhance their technical skills as well as communication skills by which they would have been getting good jobs in other companies or factories as well.


I would have donated a lot of money to the people of old aged homes or people living in orphanages as I can see that the condition of these places is not up to the mark and people living here are not getting good quality food and resources. If possible, I if i were a millionaire short essay have opened a foundation where all the handicapped, poor, orphans and old aged people would have been kept, and good quality food and clothes would have been my responsibility.


Being a millionaire is not easy, but if were a millionaire, I would have donated a lot of money for our soldiers and their families as well that are giving their lives for our security. By Vishakha Related, if i were a millionaire short essay. Previous Post Previous How animals should be treated? Next Post Next If I Were A Doctor — Short Essay.




IF I WERE MILLIONAIRE

, time: 5:35





if i were a millionaire short Essay - Words


if i were a millionaire short essay

15/10/ · If I Be a Millionaire Essay 1 IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE If I were a millionaire, then my life would take a dramatic turn from what it is now. Iwould adopt the lifestyle of the rich and blogger.com first thing that I would do, if I were a millionaire, is to help my parents. My parentsare poor and live in 28/10/ · If I Were A Millionaire – Short Essay There are lots of millionaires around the world many of them are very kind like Ratan Tata, but a lot of them are of very cruel nature 17/6/ · If I Were A Millionaire! essay , , , , , words in English helps the students with their class assignments, comprehension tasks, and even for competitive examinations. You can also find more Essay Writing articles on events, persons, sports, technology and many more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sample statement of the problem in research paper

Sample statement of the problem in research paper 15/1/ · 15 January, , by Jane Copland. Example of statement of the problem in research pap...